Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ridiculous Knitwear #2


This pattern combines both whimsy and geekiness. Many things I love are turned into one wearable baby sweater. The 1st thing that I love is of course MST3K. I always watch it before going to bed. Its better than a lullaby for me. My favorite host is mike of course. I know some people love joel. The best thing about this chart is that you can tell people that its either one. I love knitting of course too. It relaxes me and excites my creative brain.
One of the best things about this chart though is that you can apply it to anything. Baby Blanket, Scarf, adult sweater. I would love to make a hat with this motif.
My brain is already on fire with all the ideas I have for this chart. I will take a stab at this baby sweater too. My boyfriends kids will have to have them in different colors of course. Send links to your ideas and finished works. I would love to see what you do with it.

Check in again soon for another ridiculous knitwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment